16.10.09

un salvataje desde irlanda hey oh!




Come to decide that the things that I tried
Were in my life just to get high on

When I sit alone come get a little known
But I need more than myself this time

Step from the road to the sea to the sky
And I do believe that we rely on

When I lay it on
Come get to play it on
All my life to sacrifice

Hey oh listen what I say oh
I got your
Hey oh now listen what I say oh, oh

When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more time to decide on

When it's killing me
When will I really see
All that I need to look inside

Come to believe that I better not leave
Before I get my chance to ride

When it's killing me
What do I really need
All that I need to look inside

Hey oh listen what I say oh
Come back and
Hey oh look at what I say oh

The more I see...

Mariana, cuando no Mariana , y la música que nos salva!...una guiness please! a tu salud , a la mía, y a los que estén deprimidos hoy a pesar de cumplir tiempos.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

La guiness me la tome a tu shalu!!!cuidate pibita,o baila un poco que es como volar con los pies...mar.

Danixa Laurencich dijo...

garchia!